Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reminding myself of the bond that was there...and I believe still is.

As I was scrolling a besties blog (some would say former bestie), I ran across this one post. It took me way back, and reminded me why I cannot and will not give up on this bestie of mine. We had a falling out a couple of years ago, we have had to learn to forgive one another...but most importantly forgive ourselves for the way in which each of us handled it. We have ever so slowly been communicating since I lost my son back in March. I don't know why it takes a tragedy and sometimes it takes reflecting back, way...way back to remember why you had that bond in the first place. I will never forget, and thanks my friend for reminding me via your blog. I will have the patience of Job if needed. Besties Before And Forever is what I still think, love you Meg.
http://momentsbymeg.blogspot.com/2010/04/happy-easter-better-late-than-never.html

No comments:

Post a Comment